Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fun Day

So, for our anniversary gift Kevin keeps telling me weeks before that I am going to love my gift. I didn't even know what I wanted let alone what he might know that I want...thinking in terms of things, anyway. So, on our anniversary he gave me a card that announced with cash a day away, he would take the day off and I got to do what ever I wanted! What a load of fun and something I really wanted. This Thursday I planned a day with friends, I left early, picked a New York Times, read every page, without having to be interrupted! I met Deanna, Tracy and Delia for coffee and sweets at Wealthy Street Bakery, and from there and got pedicures, met Rhonda had lunch. We even enjoyed some fancy drinks, which reminded us we need to not have two cocktails at lunch again...
Then did some relaxing shopping in downtown Holland. We leisurely did what every we wanted and had a load of fun! I came back to a quiet house (with all the laundry done...I know what a great guy!)
Now we (by we I mean Kevin, and my verbal support) are finishing the trim in the basement, when we get a little farther I'll post some pictures. Well best be off to get the chilen's to bed, and then we can watch the Last King of Scotland. Anybody watch it...hopefully good.
Until later

No comments: