Sunday, December 9, 2007

Early Dec update

Well, today is Sunday and I was on call Friday (called in from 9-12), On call Sat (called in from 2-5), and I work today from 3-11! After that I don't work very much for the rest of Dec, so not so bad I guess. We have been busy with Kevin finishing up this semester from, well you can call it what you want. It has been crazy and feeling like we need to get to know eachother again! On a positive note I found a flat top beige stove on craig's list that replaces our other stove that was quite old and the door didn't close. Engie of course was interested in seeing how that worked, so we thought for saftey it was time. We got a good deal and it works great! We also purchased a new couch and chair that should be coming this week Tuesday, I am so excited! We have had hand me down living room furniture since we got married. Since I have difficulties spending large sums of money, I freaked out it first, but we need it and have been saving and preparing for it for a long time. Yeah, perhaps I will post pictures of these new items.

On another note, the paper I have been working on for the state has taken yet another turn and I have a new outline. I am thrilled to say I was able to pump out the new version in 1/2 hour, now I have to do re-working to get it to register at a 6th grade reading level in Microsoft! Kevin is off with the kids today so I can get that done before Monday. I have a deadlines of Dec 21, so I should be done by then on it! Yah hoo! I am dreaming of getting back into hobbies, like reading and knitting. Best be off!
Kerrie

No comments: